What You Can Do
- Ways to get involved with the Sierra Club, the Global Population and Environment Program, and within your community.
- Sign up to receive PopNews our monthly e-newsletter, for program updates, action alerts, upcoming events, and ways to get involved with population, global health, and the environment. See newsletter achives.
- Follow Along: Find us on Twitter @SCpopEnviro and read our blog
- Take Action! Family planning should be universal.
- Print off these postcards for your events and give fellow activists the option to share their email address with the Sierra Club for periodic updates and communications.
Interested in starting your own Population Group or Chapter Committee, or simply becoming more involved as a Population Advocate? This toolkit contains information about our program and ideas for activities that might help you to do so. Please feel free to be in touch with us for more information!
Have you hosted an event, written a blog, submitted a letter to the editor, or talked to your elected representatives about population and the environment? The Global Population and Environment Program relies on the completion of activity reports to maintain and secure program funding to continue supporting our tireless volunteers. Tell us about what you've done!
Pop Volunteer Activists
Want to get more involved with population and reproductive health issues in your area? Find a local pop volunteer! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more detailed contact information for the volunteer you'd like to reach!
Don't see your name on the map but want to be listed as a population volunteer? Please contact email@example.com with your name, city, and state and we will add you.