Volunteer Activists Needed:
Hike Leaders: There's always a need for more Outings Leaders. If you are interested in becoming trained to lead Sierra Club hikes, please email Carol Vellutini at email@example.com or call 546-6308 for info. People are requesting hikes that welcome families with children, camping and easy hikes.
Outing Chairs: Many Redwood Chapter Groups need Outings Chairs. This volunteer position is working with leaders, coordinating with the Chapter Outings Chair, training leaders, keeping records, encouraging new leaders and community outreach. There is Outings Chair training available. Contact Carol 546-6308 or firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
Help Wanted: Chapter Membership Chair Redwood Chapter needs someone to welcome new members every month, to send a gentle reminder to lapsed members, and to coordinate member outreach generally. If you are interested contact Victoria at email@example.com or call 707-994-1931.
For more information on these and other opportunities, call: Office Coordinator Tom Devlin (544-7651) or come by the office at 55A Ridgway Avenue, Santa Rosa. Call for hours.
More Ways to Get Involved
- Redwood Chapter is working on a number of important Issues. YOU can make a difference.
- Meet-up with fellow hikers Find additional hikes and outdoor activities on our Outings page.
- Join/Renew Your Membership. Add your voice to the growing Movement.
- Donate to the Redwood Chapter and your donation will fund local environmental efforts.
- Attend a Meeting or Club Event and meet others who share your interest in the environment.
|Word or Phrase||Word or phrase to search for:|
|Leader||All or part of leader name to search for:|
No Matching Activities Found
|Date||Activity (click title for full description)||Sponsor||Category||Type||Difficulty||Miles