Welcome to the Poudre Canyon Group
Sierra Club Poudre Canyon Group engages the Weld and Larimer county communities in exploring, enjoying, and protecting the Earth and our local environment.
- October 26 - Deadline to submit names to Nominating Committee (send your nomination for yourself or others to Gina Janett at email@example.com) Nominees shall be Chapter members who give their consent. Names of nominees must be submitted with a short (75 word maximum) bio with reasons that the nominee should be elected to the executive committee.
- December 14 - Electronic and/or printed ballots will be sent out
- January 16 - Election Committee counts ballots and notifies candidates, Executive Committee and other interested parties of results.
Sign up here for regular email announcements of upcoming local events, outings, news and alerts:
- Members - membership number required, includes important members-only Alerts.
- Non-Members - thank you for your interest - please consider becoming a member. Why?
- NEW! The Rocky Mountain Explorer - a monthly newsletter about upcoming outings across the state of Colorado.
Please visit our Conservation Issues page for information on local environmental efforts and how you can help.
Calendar of Northern Front Range events.
|Word or Phrase||Word or phrase to search for:|
|Leader||All or part of leader name to search for:|
No Matching Activities Found
|Date||Activity (click title for full description)||Sponsor||Category||Type||Difficulty||Miles