- Building Better II (2006)
- A Guide to America's Best New Development Projects. Also see the 2005 version. (PDF)
- Highway Health Hazards
- How highways and roads cause health problems in our communities - and what you can do about it (Summer 2004).
- Missing the Train
- How the Bush administration's transportation proposal threatens jobs, commutes, and public transit ridership (Spring 2004).
- The Road to Better Transportation Projects
- Public Involvement and the NEPA Process (Summer 2003).
- Smart Choices, Less Traffic (Summer 2002)
- The Sierra Club takes a critical look at 49 transportation projects.
- Clearing the Air With Transit Spending (Fall 2001)
- Our cars pollute less than they used to, but smog is still a serious problem. How did this happen?
- Smart Choices or Sprawling Growth (Fall 2000)
- A 50-state survey of development...the good, the bad and the poorly zoned.
- Sprawl Costs Us All (Spring 2000)
- How your taxes fuel suburban sprawl.
- Solving Sprawl (1999)
- Rating the states on open space and growth management.
- The Dark Side of the American Dream (1998)
- America's thirty most sprawl-threatened cities, and the costs and consequences of suburban sprawl.
Up to Top | Printer-friendly version of this page