The Bartram Group
The Bartram Group of the South Carolina Sierra Club Chapter is located in the upstate of South Carolina and has over 1000 members serving the counties of Greenville, Spartanburg, Laurens and Union.
The Bartram Group attempts to meet once every month (except for July) at the Pelham Rd Library, Greenville except when the meeting is a tour, visit to a site, or when the meeting is held virtually. Members and non-members are welcome to our monthly meetings, outings, and social events.
Upcoming Programs & Outings
• Naturaland Trust • Thursday, October 19th, 7:00 PM (Google Meet - virtual presentation)
• Group Hike - Yellow Branch Falls • Saturday, October 21st, 9:00 AM at trailhead
• Greenville Recycling Center Campus Tour • Thursday, November 9th, 2 - 3 PM
• Adopt-a-Hwy Litter Program • Saturday, November 11th, 9 AM to 12 Noon
(Click on links to know more)
• Follow Bartram Group activities through our Facebook, Instagram, Meetup and Eventbrite announcements.
• Check out Events page for upcoming Meetings, Outings and Activities.
• Signup to receive our electronic bulletin every month for updated news. Send your request to email@example.com
View previous E-bulletin issues:
April E- bulletin
The Bartram Executive Committee
Chair & State ExCom Rep: Kathy Weatherford*
Treasurer: Bob Church*
Membership: Viviane Trama*
Communications: Viviane Trama*
Social Media: Lucas Kasle*
Outings Leader: Steve Root*, Lucas Kasle*
State ExCom Rep: Kathy Weatherford*
Spartanburg Representative: Lisa Lever*
Laurens Representative: open
Union Representative: open
Executive Committee Members denoted by asterisk*
Bartram Group Active Volunteers
Adopt–a–Highway Coordinator: Patricia Cartwright
Special Projects: Eric Thompson
Sierra Club State Chapter Volunteers
Website, Sales Force & Acting Assistant Treasurer: Ron Sobczak
National Rep & Outreach: Kathleen Kempe