Welcome to the official website of the Cedar Wapsie Group of the Iowa Chapter of the Sierra Club.
Our upcoming events include:
- June 20, 2015 - Bike ride to Solon Salt Creek restaurant. Meet at the Sag Wagon, by Cedar Lake at 7:30am. We will ride bikes to Solon and eat breakfast at the Salt Creek Restaurant.
- July 11/12 2015 - Manchester Park Picnic/campout. White water feature will be available if people want to kayak or do some tubing. Arrive any time after 10am. We will picnic at noon and anyone interested in staying overnight can camp with the group.
For additional information, contact our Chairperson or Vice-Chair.
Chair - Connie Lehman –
(319) 533-5946 – email@example.com
Vice-Chair – Mike Wyrick –
(319) 393-8948 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Treasurer/Webmaster – Vince O’Connor –
(319) 365-3601 – email@example.com
Outings/Secretary – Michele O’Connor –
(319) 365-3601 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Conservation Chaur/Chapter Delegate/Helen Administrator - Pam Mackey-Taylor
(319) 366-2428 - email@example.com
Political Chair – Robb Hogg –
(319) 247-0223 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Enviromental Education – Elwood Garlock –
(319)364-3919 - email@example.com