The17th Annual Sierra Club Forum
In its 17th year, Sierra Club's Annual Environmental Forum is intended as a gift to the community, to educate and activate members and non-members alike on the important topics of our times. While admission is free, due to the high
- Attendance at the Forum is expected to be high. Most of the seats in the Theatre and in a small overflow room with live streaming of the Theatre events are already reserved.
- If you have a reserved seat via Pre-Registration on EventBrite, please make sure to bring your ticket (paper or downloaded on your device).
- If you do not have a reserved seat, you may come as a “walk in” and will be seated if space allows.
- Whether you reserved a seat or not, please arrive by 6:15pm so that everyone can be settled in by for an on-time start.
- Parking available in Lot F. Forum is in The Theatre in Building 4. Map is here. Thank you!
Additional local local events featuring Dr James Hansen!
Monday April 20th, 6:30
The Little Theater "Future Weather" screening
Monday April 20th, 4 - 5 pm
Lender Auditorium On U of R River Campus
City Newspaper Article on Hansen:
D&C Article On The Sierra Club Rochester Group Hansen Forum:
For an Itinerary Of Other Earth Week Events visit: