Your Membership record - how to submit changes
To reduce duplicate records that may each have partial and different information, please Include all information you have such as your member number (7 or 8 digits), your name(s) that we use, your address, phone number, and email address. Member records are managed by national club staff in California.
- To change your membership information, phone number, name, or status of membership, send the changes to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 415 977 5653
- To update your address, send changes to email@example.com
Contact the Washington State Chapter and the Northwest Regional Staff:
180 Nickerson St, Suite 202, Seattle, WA 98109
The Washington State Chapter (previously the "Cascade" Chapter) is led by volunteer leaders elected by Sierra Club members who live in Washington. The State Chapter and local Groups work on statewide and local issues with a small paid staff in the Seattle office.
The Northwest Regional Staff are employees who are directed by the National Sierra Club. They are located in Seattle and Spokane and work on national issues in our region with the help of volunteers.
Washington State Chapter contacts:
- For general questions or comments about the State Chapter: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For questions about this website: email@example.com.
- Morgan Ahouse, Development Associate firstname.lastname@example.org 206-378-0114, Ext. 300
- Alex Harris, Organizer Alex.Harris@SierraClub.org 541-324-1343
- Cecile Gernez, Conservation Organizer Cecile.email@example.com
Local groups contacts are on the Groups pages.
Northwest Regional Staff in Seattle (206-378-0114)
Ext. Name, Position
307 Bill Arthur, Deputy Regional Campaign Manager Beyond Coal * firstname.lastname@example.org
309 Ben Avery, Associate Director, Chapter Fundraising * email@example.com
325 Marc Heileson, Sr. Organizing Manager * firstname.lastname@example.org
304 Doug Howell, Sr. Campaign Representative, Beyond Coal Campaign * email@example.com
Spokane Office: 35 W. Main Ave., Suite 225, Spokane, WA 99201 * 509-209-2395
Jace Bylenga * Organizer, Coal Exports and Coal Free Avista * firstname.lastname@example.org
Seattle Inspiring Connections Outdoors (ICO) , (formerly Inner City Outings) 117 E. Louisa St., No 315 Seattle, WA 98102