Volume 44, Fall 2016 Sierra Atlantic
Sign up to receive the Sierra Atlantic online
• 2016 Chapter Executive Committee (ExCom) Elections - At Large Delegates
• Choose Legislators Who Will Protect Our Environment by Susan Lawrence
• Trump versus SC Policies by Moisha Blechman
• Fighting the Flow of Crude: New Opportunities in New York by Roger Downs
• Boreas Ponds Land Classification Public Hearing Info
• The Book Club is Back!
• Rockland County Water Issues by Peggy Kurtz and Gale Pisha
• Sustainable Saturday Answers Your Hudson Anchorage Questions by Susan Hellauer
• The Council of Club Leaders Provides Access to National Sierra Board of Directors for Grassroots Volunteers by Kate Bartholomew
• Successful Programs to Support Renewable Energy by Bob Ciesielski
• Ask Governor Cuomo to Sign the Geothermal Tax Credit Bill by Bill Nowack
• Atlantic Chapter Executive Committee Update by Don Hughes
• Volunteer Connection: Your Chance to Get Involved!