Spreading the word on social media and getting your friends and community to show solidarity is a powerful tool!
1. Make a sign with a message and get others to do the same. Including the use of hashtags in you message can be effective.
2. Post a photo of you. In the text of your post, include hashtags (e.g. #NoBorderWall or #saveRGVfromLNG).
3. Create and Facebook frame and encourage people to use it.
4. Share and retweet messages.
5. Include names of elected officials in social media posts.
6. Post at high traffic times when people are on social media the most.
7. Posting too often can be counterproductive. Wait at least 2-3hours between posts.