November 10, 2023
Environmental Day at the Capitol is January 25th -- from 8:30am to 2pm
- Sign up now so you get all of the important preparation information leading up to the day.
- You can come for all or part of the day.
- We hope you can make it, but if you cannot, we will be livestreaming portions of the program to YouTube so you can view it there.
This year, our theme is Save Water, Save Life
- We will be focusing our lobbying efforts on water, although we will also include a few other issues, including key democracy bills.
- You will hear from some great speakers, learn about what advocates from around the state are working on, and meet with legislators.
- Leading up to the day, we will be hosting workshops, including one on volunteer lobbying and one that provides an overview of water.
- See details on those below. More are being scheduled.
click here for full info...