Thank You for a great Holiday Celebration!
Looking ahead and welcoming new officers
As we look ahead in 2016, we hope to engage on many critical environmental issues affecting Marin.
Each January we elect new officers of the Marin Group Executive Committee. They are:
Chair: Max Perrey
Vice Chair: Laura Chariton
Secretary: Ann Spake
- Michele Barni
- Elena Belsky
- Doug Karpa
- Sue Lattanzio
- Louis Nuyens
- Sharon Rushton
- Kristin Shannon
at the Community Room at the Corte Madera Town Center Mall. All Sierra Club members are welcome to attend our meetings!We know it can be hard to stay on top of everything that's going on in the environment in your community and the larger Bay Area. That's where your monthly Bay Chapter Bulletin comes in; here you'll find a selection of the most important news and events for the coming month. You can also find daily updates in the Yodeler and on our Facebook and Twitter pages. Dig in!
Major Marin Group activities include:
- Investigation on issues of importance to Marin's environment.
- Preservation of wild and open spaces, habitat and wildlife in Marin County.
- Public advocacy including lobbying City, County, and other officials on issues that affect Marin's environment: land development proposals, water supply, transportation, agriculture, parks, recreation, trails, wildlife protection, toxics, environmental justice.
- Interviewing candidates for elected office, researching ballot measures, and providing voting guides for our members.
- Presenting informative and hands-on programs about local issues, habitat and governmental process issues.
- Organizing hikes and outings to visit and learn about Marin's natural beauty and resources.
- Political endorsements - Read our endorsement history.
|Word or Phrase||Word or phrase to search for:|
|Leader||All or part of leader name to search for:|
No Matching Activities Found
|Date||Activity (click title for full description)||Sponsor||Category||Type||Difficulty||Miles