Art actions & visual events to push President Biden and Congress to fight for our future
This Earth Day, we're joining partners from across the progressive movement including Green New Deal Network, SEIU, and Sunrise Movement to hold nationwide rallies, art-focused actions and events to push President Biden and Congress to take the transformative action we need.
We have a crucial window in the next few months to pass a reconciliation bill through Congress that would create millions of union clean energy jobs, address racial and economic inequities, invest in healthcare and child care, and tackle the climate crisis at the scale required. We need to seize this opportunity and push our elected officials to fight for our future!
To create a world where all of us can survive and thrive, it's going to take all of us – people of all backgrounds and with varied skill sets, with the energy and networks and resources we each have to make this vision a reality. This Earth Day, join us in turning up the heat so that President Biden and Congress hear from us loud and clear.
WATCH: Why we're hosting art rallies this Earth Month!
Support & Resources
- Jemez Principles: One way we ensure that we are upholding our values of equity and inclusion in the global environmental movement is by following the Jemez Principles. We’re asking all of our event hosts to review and commit (or re-commit) to them!
- Fight For Our Future Public Art Toolkit
- Watch the Earth Month Training Series
- Social Media Posting Guide
- Example Letter to the Editor Guide