The Executive Committee (ExCom) is a dedicated group of of volunteer leaders who are elected by Oregon Sierra Club members to two-year terms.
ExCom manages the organizational and operational activities of the Oregon Chapter, providing a framework and support for volunteer activities, and direction and guidance for staff. It is composed of nine elected at-large representatives and one appointed representative from each of the local groups across the state.
- Virginia Tarango, Co-Chair & At Large Member
- Evan Reynolds, Co-Chair & At Large Member
- Evelyn Whitlock, Treasurer & At Large Member
- Julie Arrington, Secretary & Marys Peak Group (Corvallis) Representative
- Ryan Kounovsky, Many Rivers Group (Eugene) Representative
- Gretchen Valido, Juniper Group (Bend) Representative
- Selena Blick, At Large Member
- Simone Crowe, At Large Member
- Nakisha Nathan, At Large Member
- John Prince, At Large Member
- Colin Kerosky, At Large Member
Thank you to all who voted in this year’s election of at-large members of the Oregon Chapter Executive Committee (ExCom)! Results are in, and the following Sierra Club members were elected and will start serving two-year at-large terms in January:
- Selena Blick
- Evan Reynolds
- Kelly Smith
- Virginia Tarango
- Evelyn Whitlock
When existing and new ExCom members meet in January, they will appoint Chapter officers and re-appoint members to the Chapter’s standing committees (Conservation, Legislative, and Political Committees).
ExCom manages the organizational and operational activities of the Oregon Chapter. It is composed of nine elected at-large representatives and one appointed representative from each of the local groups and networks across the state. Next year, the Chapter will elect four at-large members to serve two-year terms beginning in January 2025. If you are interested in serving on ExCom, keep an eye out for announcements regarding nominations in the spring!