The Sierra Club organizes into groups focused on the environmental concerns within our local communities. The Washington State Chapter encompasses the following groups. For further information on any group, please click the group name.
If you're interested in working on the issues closest to your home, please contact the group chair for each group.
- Loo Wit - Vancouver and southwest Washington. (Contact Kelsey King at email@example.com.)
- Mt. Baker - Whatcom, San Juan and Skagit counties. (Contact Rick Eggerth at firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- North Olympic - Clallam and Jefferson counties. (Contact Darlene Schanfald at email@example.com.)
- Seattle - Seattle and Shoreline. (Contact Robert Cruickshank at firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- Sno-Isle - Snohomish and Island counties. (Contact Nancy Johnson at Nancy.Johnson@Washington.SierraClub.org.)
- South Sound - Thurston, Mason, Grays Harbor and Lewis counties. (Contact George Watland at email@example.com.)
- Upper Columbia River - Spokane and northeast counties. (Contact Carolyn Leon at firstname.lastname@example.org.)