Make a donation to help protect Georgia’s environment now and for generations to come.
100% of your donation will stay in Georgia and helps us continue to protect wetlands, forests, and wildlife and secure a clean energy future for every Georgian.
More ways to give:
- Make commemorative gift in honor of a friend or loved one
- Make a tax-deductible gift to the Sierra Club Foundation
- Workplace Giving
- Leave a legacy and plan an estate gift
- Gifts of Stock or Property
- Vehicle Donation
Your donation supports our efforts to:
- Keep our air and water clean
- Protect our wild places
- Work with leaders to ensure equitable, safe, and healthy communities
- Curb climate change and build more resilient communities
- Ensure a clean energy future and expand transit options
If you would prefer to make a donation by check to the Sierra Club Georgia Chapter, please mail your check to:
Sierra Club Georgia Chapter
PO Box 1281
Decatur, GA 30031
If you'd like to cancel your monthly donations or have any other membership questions, contact Sierra Club Member Care at 415-977-5653 (available Monday-Friday, 9AM-5PM PDT).