Explore, Enjoy, and Protect Our Planet!
Latest updates from the Greater Louisville Group
- Annual Solstice Celebration! - December 19th at Locust Grove.
- Louisville Keep Your Fork - Access information and Action Items to Save Floyds Fork
- Keep up with Bullitt County Pipeline News and Action
- Past Program Videos
- GLSC Executive Committee Meetings are open to everyone. Always the first Tuesday of the month at 7 PM.
- Greater Louisville Sierra Club is a proud supporter of Forward Radio! Listen NOW!
- All you need to give is your vote. By going HERE you can help GLSC and other fine nonprofits.
The Louisville Sierra Group has a long standing tradition of hosting a Winter Solstice Celebration every third Tuesday in December. We will continue that tradition this year! We will meet at historic Locust Grove, 561 Blankenbaker Lane, December 19, beginning at 6:00 p.m. This is a potluck event. Sierra Club will provide drinks and a main course (meat and vegetarian).
We'll also have a short program where we’ll share and reflect on this year’s successes, our challenges, and look forward with purpose. We’ll hear from special guests, including local elected representatives, and still have time to network and toast to the coming year.
Please join us as we end the year with friends, renewing our commitment to “explore, enjoy, and protect the planet.”
Our meetings are always free and open to the public.
|Word or Phrase||Word or phrase to search for:|
|Leader||All or part of leader name to search for:|
No Matching Activities Found
|Date||Activity (click title for full description)||Sponsor||Category||Type||Difficulty||Links|