Make a donation to help protect Texas’s environment now and for generations to come.
100% of your donation will stay in Texas and help us continue to protect the Texas environment, preserve wild places, stand up for environmental justice, combat climate change, and secure a clean energy future for every Texan.
When you give to the Sierra Club, you’re not giving to a faceless organization. You’re giving to a group of volunteers, activists, and everyday people in Texas who are working hard to create the future we want. You are also ensuring we retain a unionized workforce that provides a living wage and family-supporting benefits to some of the strongest advocates, policy experts, organizers and campaigners in Texas.
Your donation supports our efforts to:
- Keep our air and water clean
- Protect our wild places
- Work with leaders to ensure equitable, safe, and healthy communities
- Curb climate change and build more resilient communities
- Ensure a clean energy future and expand transit options
More ways to give:
- Make a non-tax deductible gift to the Lone Star Chapter
- Make a tax-deductible gift to the Sierra Club Foundation (that supports work in Texas)
- Workplace giving
- Leave a legacy and plan an estate gift
- Gifts of stock or property
- Vehicle donation
If you have questions about making a gift to the Sierra Club Lone Star Chapter, please contact Natalie Martinez (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call our office at 512-477-1729.
If you would prefer to make a donation by check to the Sierra Club Lone Star Chapter, please mail your check to:
Sierra Club, Lone Star Chapter, PO Box 4998, Austin, TX 78765
Each donation brings us one step closer to the world we envision and deserve!