To give a gift membership to the Sierra Club, contact our Chapter office (contact info here) and ask for a membership brochure to be mailed to you. Fill it out with the giftee's information and mail it to the address on the brochure.
Special benefits Sierra Club Members receive include:
- Helping The Planet. Sierra Club members have the satisfaction of helping preserve irreplaceable wild lands and wildlife through lobbying government officials and participating in grassroots action.
- Sierra Magazine. Members stay well informed with a one-year subscription to award-winning Sierra magazine. Filled with spectacular nature photography and in-depth reporting on the hottest environmental issues.
- Loma Prieta Chapter Membership. Members receive up-to-date news on local conservation issues and invitations to chapter events, and can also volunteer for local or national conservation campaigns. To subscribe to various local and National Sierra Club messages and alerts, you can customize your subscription profile here
- Chapter Activities. You will become part of a Regional Group which organizes outing and conservation activities in your area. You also may join the Chapter's Activity Sections and participate in special interest activities such as backpacking, family outings, hiking, paddling, peak climbing, ski touring, and social events.
- Discounts. Members receive discounts on all Sierra Club merchandise including our distinguished books and celebrated calendars.
- National Sierra Club Outings Program. Travel to the far corners of the earth... paddling or pedaling, ski touring or trekking. We offer hundreds of exciting outings, from the tundra to the tropics. Members can even build trails, preserve archeological sites and help clean up the environment on our exhilarating Service Trips!