Housing Equity, Repair, and Electrification for Climate Justice
The HERE 4 Climate Justice coalition brings together community organizations, home repair providers, workforce and community development partners, and climate justice groups across Philadelphia to fight for safe, healthy, affordable, fossil-free housing for all.
The climate and the housing crises are interconnected, and we need solutions that address both at the same time. We seek to overcome racial and economic exclusion by prioritizing the communities most burdened by air and water pollution, severe weather, home disrepair, and the affordable housing shortage. We demand large-scale public investment in programs to repair, weatherize, and electrify hundreds of thousands of homes across Philly, along with policies to ensure affordability for working class tenants and homeowners.
- Visit HERE 4 Climate Justice
- Hear from coalition leaders in Episode 2 of the Branches of a Movement podcast
- Watch "Energy Equity in Our Homes" (Clean Energy for ALL Series)
- Sign up to receive coalition updates
- Contact Emily Abendroth, Program Manager, Philly Climate Works at: firstname.lastname@example.org