- New Members
- Recent Member Accomplishments
- Emblems & Recognition of Accomplishments (Description)
- Notifying SPS of New Accomplishments
- Emblem Holders
- Honorary Emblem Holders
- Senior Emblems
- Master Emblems
- Other Emblems
- Geographic Emblem Holders
- Andy Smatko Explorer Emblem Holders
- List Completions
- Second List Completion
- Multiple List Completions
- First List Completion
New Members: Membership in the SPS is open to any Sierra Club member who has climbed six peaks on the SPS Peak List. A current subscription to our newsletter, The Sierra Echo, is required. To apply, please complete the Membership Application Form and include a check for $10.00 made out to Sierra Peaks Section for a one year subscription to The Sierra Echo.
Renewals - For those renewing their membership, please fill out the
(annual renewal date is December 31st, delinquent after March 31st).
Note: you can now also pay via PayPal - the email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.